Comment on page
How-To guide on reviewing award nominations on Empuls
All the approver-based awards which require your attention is listed under Appreciate page on the left menu.
It is divided into Approved, Waiting for Approval, Revoked and Declined.
There are two possible outcomes to a pending nomination, Approve or Decline. There are a few necessary steps to be conducted in either of the outcomes.
The steps to take action on pending nominations are:
- 1.Navigate to Appreciate >Awards tab
- 2.Click on Take Action on the nomination-based awards.
- 1.Review the justification or the file attached.
- 2.Based on your decision Approve or Decline the nomination.
- 3.Add Justification - Based on your Action, provide a suitable justification for your decision.
- 4.If multiple approvals are required, the same approval process is passed on to the next approver until the final approver selects a budget.
The final approver selects the budget from where the reward points are given.
The nominator can edit the citation in an approval-based award only if the first level of approver has not approved it yet.
Nominators or approvers can request awards for revoking. If there are multiple approvers, the final approver can ask the previous approver to complete the approval process.
Users can see all their personal award history on the Appreciate page under the Awards tab. All the awards will be in Approved, Waiting for Approval, Revoked and Declined state.