Comment on page
Manage Organizational R&R Budget
Helps execute your reward expenses
Reward administrators (i.e. super admins) can control the reward expense of the organization by means of controlling the total points created in the system. Here is a step-by-step mechanism of how it works.
- 1.The super admin can create points from this page that are assigned to the personal budget.
- 2.The personal budgets can further be moved to custom budgets to define rules for using budget points (Like what awards can be given? and by when?). These points are assigned to managers, HRs, and employees as per rewarding needs.
- 3.The users assigned with budgets can give monetary awards thus transforming budget points to reward points.
- 4.The reward points can be used by employees to purchase gifts from the Empuls store.
Note: The organizational wallet should have sufficient funds to honor the redemption of points on the Empuls store. Refer next section to learn more about how to add funds to the organizational wallet.
The super admin is required to define the conversion value of points to actual currency before starting the reward program. This is a one-time setting and cannot be changed once defined.
What actions can super admins perform in this section?
Super admins can perform 3 actions
- 1.Create Points
- 2.Destroy Points
- 3.View the history of points created in the past