Comment on page
Empuls is committed to enhancing employee engagement and communication within your organization. As an admin, you have the power to tailor the content that appears in your employees' Recommended Feed.
This feature ensures that the right messages are visible to the right people. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to configure the Feed Settings.
- 1.Click on Admin Settings.
- 2.Locate Feed Settings: Under the Billing and Customization tab, you will find "Feed Settings." Click on this option to access the settings related to your employees' Recommended Feed.
Inside the Feed Settings, you will see two options related to message customization.
- Recommendations - This section allows admins to personalize the message feeds.
- All updates - This section, if enabled displays all messages published to the employees.
- 3.Hower to Recommendations > Edit
- Nature of Messages: You can define the nature of the messages you want to allow or restrict in the Recommended Feed. Empuls offers various categories and tags to filter messages.
- Header Selection: Additionally, you can select the appropriate header that aligns with the content you're allowing or restricting. To include a particular category or tag in the Recommended Feed, simply check the tick box next to it. To exclude a category or tag, uncheck the box.
- 4.Click on Save.