Connect Through Groups
Create and manage communication groups for teams
Empuls groups are workspaces where your team members can communicate and collaborate seamlessly. Create work-related groups or interest-based groups, as per your organization's needs.
Town Hall is the home page on Empuls. All users with access to your account will have access to the Town Hall. User with "Super Admins" access have admin access to the Town Hall. Any communication shared on the Town Hall, e.g. Birthday, Work Anniversary, New Hires & other announcements can be shared on this group, for maximum reach.
- Start new conversations, attach documents, and comment on other's posts.
- Make announcements and send notifications to all group members.
- Share greetings and appreciation with your teammates.
- Give peer-to-peer awards.
- Create a Poll.
- Navigate to Connect > See All. It takes you to the View All Groups page.
- Click on the Create Group button, and add the relevant details in the New Group Details form.
Anyone in the organization can join the open groups. Closed groups require approval from the respective group admins.
To add members to a group, enter the Group Information page by clicking on the group name. Now follow the below steps to add members to it:
- Click on ADD MEMBERS at the bottom right corner under Group Members.
- Enter the email address of your teammates and click
ADDor add members across the organization using the filters
- Notify new group members through an email as you add them.
Great! Now that you know how to create groups for collaboration, let's find out how to measure employee engagement through engagement surveys.