Measure Employee Engagement
Improve engagement, starting with the employee pulse survey
eNPS is short for Employee Net Promoter Score. It is a metric that gauges employee loyalty by asking them how likely they are to recommend their place of work to friends and acquaintances on a scale of 1-10.
NPS has been proven to be a highly predictive metric for customer satisfaction & loyalty. Businesses across the world use NPS as a key metric. Studies have shown a clear correlation between NPS scores and customer loyalty & even business results.
eNPS extends the same concept to employee satisfaction and loyalty. By asking a single question, organizations can understand the current level of employee engagement at the workplace.
eNPS calculates the difference between the ratio of promoters and detractors in an organization, and the final score is represented on a scale of -100 to +100.
- The eNPS can range from -100, where all employees are detractors (answers 1 to 6) to +100, where all of them are promoters (answers 9 or 10).
- Using this score, you can gauge your employees' sentiments and work towards improving them. A positive score is good. Any score greater than 50 is excellent.
- Navigate to Survey>Employee Life Cycle Surveys.
- Click on Get Started under eNPS Survey.
- Once Employee NPS (eNPS) Survey page loads, click on Get Started.
- A final confirmation page opens. Click on RUN SURVEY to start the process.
eNPS Survey in Empuls
Now that you are all set, you can start engaging with employees around rewards and recognitions, and let Empuls work for you!