Integrating Greyt HR with Empuls for automated user data management
Seamlessly integrate Emplus with Greyt HR to swiftly automate user data management.
Enabling users to interact with Empuls from the comfort of their daily workflow, this integration automates the user account management processes in Empuls based on the employee data available in Greyt HR. This hassle-free data sync empowers you to appreciate and recognize your team members directly and instantly through your already existing Greyt HR framework - without needing you to shift from one browser window to the other.
- Add new employees to Empuls automatically as soon as their Greyt HR profile is created.
- Edit existing employee data in Empuls simply by updating their Greyt HR profile.
- Remove exited employees from Empuls based on their exit date in Greyt HR profile.
Once this integration is enabled, the data will sync between Empuls and your Greyt HR account once every 24 hours.
This article will show you how to set up your Greyt HR integration and go on a strategic recognition spree.
Step 1: Navigate to Platform Settings --> Integrations --> Greyt HR.
Step 2: Click on ADD GREYTHR at the top right corner of the Greyt HR integration page.
Step 3: Share your Greyt HR account URL in the popped-up box. Click on AUTHORIZE once done.
4. Select the Data fields that you want to integrate with Empuls. Click on NEXT.
5. Finally, schedule the first data sync between your GreytHR account and Empuls. The scheduled time of the first data sync is when the users are invited to the platform. Click on SAVE AND FINISH once done.
6. Check the integration settings after setting it up. The status is shown next to the page title. You may view the data sync history or remove the integration from this page.