Set Up Budgets for Awards
Define the awards budget on Empuls and configure the budget allocation rules
Budgets on Empuls are way to define how points may be used. Points can only be added to Empuls by super admins and can then be shared with others as needed. For any monetary awards, that have associated reward points, budget are necessary to control spends. During the course of awarding reward points are deducted from the pre-defined budget associated with the award. The award giver should have sufficient points in their budget to give the award.
1. The Empuls admin has to set up the budget distribution rules and workflows in order to enable others in the org, to share monetary awards.
Navigate to Settings->Rewards & Recognition Settings->Automations. Now switch over to the Automated Budgets tab.
2. Edit the default Peer to Peer Award Budget or create a new one from scratch, by clicking on Create New Automated Budget.
3. Enter the Budget Name, Description, and link the awards that you wish to allow this budget to be used for.
Enter the Budget Details
4. Define the budget recipient rules and the cadence/frequency of budget distribution.
Recipients and Cadence of Automation
5. Finally, set the number of points to be distributed in each run. This is how you cap the spending on an award.
Frequency of Distribution
Well, you are making serious progress! Let us now set up automated gifts and greetings for your teammates.