Introduction to Groups
Know more about Empuls groups and how to use them for team communication
Groups in Empuls enable the employees of your organization to communicate and collaborate seamlessly. The user can create work groups and interest-based groups. Employees can use these groups to engage in meaningful conversations and manage tasks, documents and issues. To see all the groups that you are a part of following the below steps:
- 1.Navigate to Connect > See All .
- 2.On View All Groups under the My Groups tab , you will view the groups that you are a part of.
Groups are spaces for users to have conversations with the relevant stakeholders. These conversations can be about a task or a plan for group members to review, send appreciation to colleagues, or participate in a poll to know user opinion.
Townhall is a default group created in Empuls. All the enabled users are automatically a part of it.
Super Admins are the default admins of this group.
Automated posts like Birthday, Work Anniversary, and New joiners post will be posted only in Townhall.
- 1.On Home Page Click on Townhall to view the Group Information.
- 2.On the Group Information page, click onto edit.
- 3.Edit the name, image, and description in the Townhall group.
Super Admin can choose to allow the automated notification post they want to share in Townhall like birthday posts, work anniversary, new joiners and leaderboard posts.
- 1.On the Group Information page, click on. Select the Content Settings to make the necessary changes.
The content posted by users in Townhall is as per the rules defined by Super Admin.
- 1.On the Townhall group information click on More .
2. Click on Edit, to make necessary updates .