Xoxoday Empuls enables organizations to amp up their Perks & Benefits offering with instant credit, powered by Fibe (previously Early Salary). The 100% digital credit application process takes just a few minutes to complete. So be it a last-minute rent or utility bill payment, an impromptu vacation, or even a flash sale online, Xoxoday Empuls, powered by Fibe has a credit for all purposes.
Exclusive benefits for organizations:
- Zero liability for the company
- No loss of working capital for the company
- Fosters employee financial wellbeing
- This leads to higher employee engagement and retention
Exclusive benefits for employees:
- Zero wait time and no paperwork
- Reduced rate of interest at 2% per month*
- Collateral-free creditcredit , for up to 4X the monthly salary up to INR 5 lacs
- Up to 75% off on processing fees and a voucher worth INR 250 on the first short term credit
- Flexibility to choose the credit EMI tenure from 3 to 36 months
- Prepayment of the credit at any time without incurring foreclosure charges
How can employees avail of an instant credit ?
- 1.Navigate to Empuls Perks & Benefits from the left sidebar → select the Instant Credit tab, and click Apply Now.
2. You will now be directed to Fibe’s Instant credit section. Click Check your Credit Limit Now.
3. Now fill in the details needed to check your credit limit from Fibe. Please note that the information provided by your company will auto-populate the First Name, Last Name, Current Employer, Employee Code, and Official Email fields. Accept the Terms & Conditions and click Check your credit limit.
4. Fibe will display the tentative credit limit you are eligible for in less than a few minutes. To avail of the credit , copy the discount promo code and click Complete Your Process.
5. If any additional details are required, you will see the following message.
Complete the process
6. If the credit has been rejected, you will see the following message
7. Once you click Complete Your Process, you will be redirected to the Fibe website. Register using your mobile number, enter your basic details to sign up, and log in using the OTP sent to you.
8. On the next page, enter your professional and residential details.
9. If the credit line has been rejected, you will see the following message:
10. If the credit is approved, you will be asked to upload your bank statements. You can share the statements via online banking (quick & preferred), or upload the PDF files manually.
11. Next, complete your KYC process in 4 easy steps:
a. Click a selfie on their page
b. Share an image of your PAN card.
c. Upload the front and back images of any one of the following documents: Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, or your Voter ID .
d.Share the details of the bank account where you want to receive the credit disbursement. Fibe will do a penny drop check to verify if the details given are accurate.
12. Finally, complete your Smart Repay set-up to avail the credit . You can choose to do this either through eMandate or Physical NACH.
13. You can now see all the offers that you’re eligible for. Choose one that best suits your needs, enter the amount, and the credit will be disbursed within seconds to the bank details provided (refer Step 11) once you enter the OTP sent to you.
14. Note: You can pre-pay this credit anytime without facing any foreclosure charges. Payment can be made via UPI, Debit Card, or Netbanking.
Terms and Conditions for Instant Credits
Last modified 4mo ago