Revoke Awards or Gifts
How to revoke/pull back awards and gifts sent through Empuls
Revoking is the process of taking back the points rewarded while giving an award or gift. You can revoke the award or gift by the following procedure.
- Navigate to Settings >Rewards & Recognition Settings> Revoke Awards or Gifts.
- Select the date range between which the reward has to be revoked.
- Click on the reward. Then click on
- Initiate the process of revoking.
During revoking of awards or gifts, the following steps take place:
- 1.Points are revoked back to the nominator's account.
- 2.The message posted in the group is deleted.
- 3.The award status is updated in reports.
- 4.Notification is sent to the recipient on the revoking of the award bestowed on them.
- 5.The nominator is notified regarding the revoking of the award.
- If the nominator is disabled, then Empuls provides an option to revoke the points to a different user's account.
- An award or gift cannot be revoked if the points associated with it are redeemed, even partially, by the employee.