This integration automates the user account management processes in Empuls, based on the employee data available in Greyt HR. With this integration:
Add new employees to Empuls automatically, as soon as their Greyt HR profile is created.
Edit existing employee data in Empuls, simply by updating their Greyt HR profile.
Remove exited employees from Empuls based on their exit date in Greyt HR.
Once this integration is enabled, the data will sync between Empuls and your Greyt HR account once every 24 hours.
1. Navigate to Platform Settings --> Integrations --> Greyt HR.
2. Click on ADD GREYTHR at the top right corner of the Greyt HR integration page.
3. Share your GreytHR account URL in the first step. Click on AUTHORIZE once done.
4. Select the Data fields that you want to integrate with Empuls. Click on NEXT.
5. Finally, schedule the first data sync between your GreytHR account and Empuls. The scheduled time of the first data sync is when the users are invited to the platform. Click on SAVE AND FINISH once done.
6. Check the integration settings after setting it up. The status is shown next to the page title. You may view the data sync history or remove the integration from this page.