This integration automates the user account management processes in Empuls, based on the employee data available in Zoho People. With this integration:
Add new employees to Empuls automatically, as soon as their Zoho profile is created.
Edit existing employee data in Empuls, simply by updating their Zoho profile.
Remove exited employees from Empuls based on their exit date in Zoho People.
Once this integration is enabled, the data will sync between Empuls and your Zoho People account once every 24 hours.
1. Go to https://accounts.zoho.com/developerconsole and log in with your Zoho People account credentials.
2. Click on “Add Client ID”. If you don’t have any clients configured, skip to the next step.
3. Among the different options, select “Server Based Applications”
4. Use the following details available in your Empuls account, under Integrations -> Zoho People, to create a connection for a new server-based application:
5. Click on “Create” and click “Continue” on this page to proceed.
6. Once created, you will be able to access the “Client ID” and “Client Secret” details on the Client secret tab in Zoho People. Please copy these values and paste it in your Empuls account Integrations page:
7. Select the Data Center where your Zoho People Account is hosted. It can be found from your Zoho People Website URL.
8. Click the button below to establish the connection:
9. Once the connection is established, you can choose to enable the data sync as and when you want. Once enabled, the user data will sync with Empuls every 24 hours.