Set default login method for all the users in your organization .
Single sign-on allows users to log in to the Empuls account with their organizational credentials to access all their corporate apps. More importantly, it grants admins the ability to add and revoke user access centrally using an existing identity management tool.
Navigate to Settings > User Access Settings > User Authentication > choose any one or two Identity provider systems.
1.To set up Microsoft SSO, toggle on the Microsoft option and click Proceed .
2. Sign in to Microsoft with your credentials.
3. Once your credentials are verified, the SSO message successful is dispalyed.
- 1.To set up Slack SSO, toggle on the Slack option and click Proceed to Continue .
2. Enter your workspace name and Continue with your credentials.
3. A verification code is sent to your email id to authenticate.
4. Once the credentials are verified, the SSO integration successful message is displayed .
1. In case your identity provider system is not listed, Empuls can be integrated into any Identity Provider system that supports SAML 2.0 standardsChoose Custom Login Methods and continue to Configure Now.
2. Click on Continue for SAML SSO Integration.
3. Upload the IDP metadata (Certificate issued by the identity provider system) to Empuls in the Upload IDP Metadata section. Click on Continue to test the connection with your IDP.
4. You can now test the connection after having uploaded all the required data. You can go back to the previous step in case of errors and make corrections to the IDP metadata as needed.
5. After testing the connection successfully, SSO will be ready to enable for all users.
Last modified 6mo ago