Get started with Quizzes
Increase engagement, motivate employees, measure competencies, boost productivity and much more with Quizzes
The benefits of using quizzes for Employee Engagement within your company are numerous. Quizzes can help employees learn about their work, build relationships with their co-workers and improve their work performance. Additionally, quizzes can increase employee satisfaction and motivation and reduce stress levels.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to what type of quiz one should run, as the type of quiz that is most effective for employee engagement will vary depending on the specific goals and objectives of the organization. However, some examples of quizzes that could be used to promote employee engagement include questions about the company's history, values, and mission; quizzes that test employees' knowledge of the organization's products and services; and quizzes that ask employees to share their ideas on how to improve the workplace.
Here is a list of engaging Quiz ideas that you can use to get started:
- Company Trivia
- Team Trivia
- Company Terminology
- Business Updates
- Training Assessments
- Function Specific
- Corporate Buzzwords
- Industry Knowledge
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Pop Culture
- Sports Themed
- 1.Navigate to the Surveys & Quizzes section and click on Browse Templates in the top right corner of the window.
2. On the Survey and Quiz Templates screen, you will see an option to Create your own Quiz. Click on Start from Scratch to get started.
Create your own Survey
3. Add a Quiz name and description to your survey, so the respondents know why you are running the Quiz. In the example below we are building an Information security awareness quiz.
Intro to Quiz
4. Start adding questions to the Quiz. You can add a short description to the Question if needed. Fill in the options to the question and Mark the correct answer. Click on Add at the bottom right to continue creating your questionnaire.
5. Once you are done adding the questions, choose the Settings of the Quiz. You can choose to Display correct answers to the respondents and set a Time Duration for the Quiz. Click on Select Respondents to move to the final step.
Create a quiz
6. Finally, invite the Quiz respondents by adding their name or email address directly in the invites box. You can also send the Quiz to the entire organization or specific departments, business units, grades, or locations based on the uploaded user data. Click on Send Invites and wait for responses to come in.
If you don’t want to invite respondents via email, you can share a link to the Quiz with them. The link can be generated by clicking on Copy Quiz Link.
Under the My Surveys & Quizzes section, you will see cards for the Quizzes that you have created. You can Delete or Duplicate a survey by clicking on the 3 Dots on the top right.
Deleting a Quiz will erase all responses collected. We suggest you set the Quiz as “Inactive” to hide it from participants by switching the Collecting Responses toggle off.
Duplicating a Quiz option helps you create a duplicate Quiz with the same configuration and questions.
Click on a particular Quiz Under the My Surveys & Quizzes section to explore other options available in them.
Send Reminders - Send an email reminder to those who haven’t yet responded to the Quiz. You can choose to add a message to the respondents as well.
Send Invites - Send invites to users who were initially not included in the list of respondents by clicking on Send Invite.
Collecting Responses - Switching off the toggle will make the quiz Inactive. Respondents will no longer be able to take the quiz.
Last modified 5mo ago