Fun Contests, Ideas and Badges
employee appreciation badges.ai
Employee Appreciation Source file
Make every day Employee Appreciation Day - Spread the positive energy by recognizing colleagues who truly make an impact on your everyday work life.
Encourage your folks to Give Kudos & Hi-fi through value badges & awards!
Announce an Employee Appreciation Week or Gratitude Day!
Employee Appreciation Week- Announcement
Appreciate the Business and Sales teams
Empuls helps to bring company cultures to life, one way weâve been able to do this is by incorporating company values into challenges and showcasing them through program branding. Promoting values that employees can stand behind is essential to building a successful company culture.
It is important for employees to know and live their companyâs values â so itâs critical that organizations consistently communicate them to employees. Value statements might end up being forgotten words on company websites. In order to make your values have a lasting impact, they need to be genuinely embraced. And the best way to do that is by rewarding employees who are examples of living company values. Below are some ways you can celebrate your values & make a true impact!
CREATE A CHEERS TO PEERS REWARD SYSTEM
Recognize coworkers who live your companyâs values. You can do this by rewarding employees that nominate their peers and by also reward the nominees. By celebrating and rewarding employees for behavior that embodies your corporate values, you send a powerful message that performance is noticed and appreciated. In fact, employees feel more enabled and empowered to succeed, as well as more committed to your organization when you have a strategic recognition program that is connected to corporate values.
Broadcast an announcement on your Townhall page and encourage your employees to recognize great work! Make sure you tag @group
ð USE YOUR SUPERPOWER TO REWARD YOUR PEERSð
No one knows your contributions and your efforts better than your peers. Peers are âin the trenchesâ with each other and know the unique, day-to-day obstacles and challenges. And with the opportunity to reward your peers, you are now empowered to acknowledge your colleagues directly. No approvals, no waiting for the quarterly meeting. It is all real-time.
Take this opportunity to appreciate anyone and everyone who makes your workplace a place worthy of recommendation.
Here is a comic strip that highlights the importance of recognition. You may share this with your employees to encourage them to reward their peers.
Heard of Amy's story? Read the comic strip to know why Amy felt that way :-| Let nobody among us be an Amy! Take a moment to appreciate your colleagues' great work and let them know why they deserve the Cheers to Peers Award.
ð° ð So, go ahead and use your power to reward your peers! ð° ð
REWARD EMPLOYEES WHO WALK THE TALK
Recognize employees who live corporate values by encouraging them to share a story or insight about what the value means to them and how theyâre living it. This helps to bring values to life by giving employees concrete examples of living company values.
Saying Thanks is the simplest, easiest, and sometimes, the powerful-est way to express gratitude, humility, and admiration - three of the most profound emotions humans are blessed with. The workplace brings a multitude of opportunities to indulge in.
The workplace brings a multitude of opportunities to indulge in Thanksgiving â a timeless American tradition that has since evolved into a platform for embracing diversity and celebrating the role of everyone who has a contribution to our lives. There are many ways to celebrate Thanksgiving at work:
A simple thank you note can do wonders. Enable your employees to share virtual notes of gratitude, thanking their peers or manager for their support on Empuls. This will strengthen the relationship between members of your team, helping them work together better. Sending Thank you messages on Empuls is a simple yet effective way to appreciate employees who work remotely. Launch a âThank youâ themed employee recognition week and give your folks a chance to fill up your Empuls town hall with messages of gratitude and make for an extraordinary social recognition moment!
Encourage your leaders to host a fun virtual meeting where they talk about how each of their team memberâs contributions has added to the organization's overall growth. Each team member can share how their manager and colleagues have helped them grow and succeed. Reward achievement with citations, fun certificates, and gifts.
Reward the good - with the badge!
Urge your leaders and managers to support you and publicly thank their teams and coworkers this Thanksgiving! You can use the below badges to add some color to your gratitude.
Include some creative fun awards and boost your employees morale
WORKPLACE HUMOR AWARDS
Laughter is the best medicine. Encourage the habit by identifying and rewarding folks who lift morale and spread positivity by spreading good humor and cheer in the workplace all year round. Award them with fun badges and humor-laced certificatesâ¦
Here are some fun Award categories.
For Sending Mails In All Caps
For Best At Keeping Secrets
For Most Likely To Extend Meetings
For The Biggest Risk Taker
For Always Being Cheerful
For Being The First To know About The Latest Gadgets
For Spending Better Part Of Their Day In The GYM
For The First To Know About Whatâs New In The World
The One Who Canât Help But Correct Others on The Rules Of English Grammar.
For Most Well Organized
Have fun and send some cool messages that make their day!
Sharing little gestures of acknowledgment and practicing gratitude daily works wonder for not only one's mental health, but it also multiplies positivity, transforming the lives of our family, friends, and co-workers too.
Here are some cool and fun badges your folks can use to tag and show appreciation to their peers on World Gratitude Day on Sep'21 or any other day
For being the pillar one in the team who we can always count on.
For making the most of every day
The office know-it-all, who is sure to give your answers to any question you have
The most vigilant one who tracks the deadlines & all possible challenges that come by
The most relaxed one who inspires to Be-happy-&-chill-as-you-work vibe around
Appreciate the SuperHeroes of your company- The Marvel style
Inspire Your Heart with Art Day!
Art is the ability to spot, capture and express everyday things in a unique way. It has been proven that people who appreciate art have a very âpersonalâ way of perceiving their world. Recent research has found this beneficial for organizational leadership and business decision making. So go ahead and kindle this trait, which can often lie dormant, in your employees today!
Create fun activities and contests all day. Happily, there are many genres and areas you can choose and pick from to plan your event - such as painting, sketching, portrait making, poster making, digital creatives, pottery, Lego (or dough) pieces, rangoli / floor decorations, flower decorations, wall dÃ©cor, workplace design and more.
Encourage employees to put their heart into their favourite art activity - and showcase them on Empuls with interesting captions that describe the thought behind it.
Art of Excellence Badges
Use these badges to recognize what each one at work is skilful and talented in. Such as:
Lockdown/Pandemic came as a surprise, connecting with the teams, video calls, virtual meetings on a daily basis seemed a challenge and NOW, its pure routine! Learning and unlearning, redefining the norms each day WE ARE ALWAYS UP FOR THE NEXT!
Get on an interesting game with your folks, post few fun award titles throughout the day... Encourage your folks to nominate a colleague who they think best fits the title...A pure fun activity to keep employees in high spirit and be engaged throughout
â¨ Night Owl Award â¨
Routinely appearing as âactiveâ during the oddest hours of the night
â¨ Megaphone Award â¨
Most likely to forget they are NOT muted on a group call
â¨ Muted Award â¨
The one who is most likely to talk while muted on a video call.
â¨ Hangry Award â¨
Always eating or talking about food during calls
â¨ Cool under Pressure Award â¨
Most likely to stay level-headed no matter whatâs happening
â¨ Can you see my screen Award â¨
The one who keeps making sure if his/her screen is visible to all on a call
â¨ Email Ninja Award â¨
The quickest one to reply to any email at lightning speed.
â¨ 911 Award â¨
' The default go to person for any emergencies'
Recognize and applaud the Ninjas at your workplace. Get creative in choosing the way you choose to reward them â be it handwritten notes, praises in public, or shout-outs on Empuls.
Badge their greatness. NINJA BADGES are a fun way to underline the âNinjaâ who resides in each one of us â albeit in various avatars.
Maestro of Unarmed Combat
2. Strategy Sensei - The analytical and visionary with a solid grasp over his or her domain, and who is a master of the art of strategy.
3. Flexible FIrefly- The adaptable Ninja who is always sensitive to his / her surroundings, and agile enough to respond with responsibility
4. Code RED Rockstar - The go-to saviour Ninja who can put out any fire and get you out of those last-minute panics
CODE RED Rockstar
5. The Chaos Converter - The Ninja who routinely turns everyoneâs craziest ideas into workable plan
The Chaos Converter
6. The Houdini- The Ninja you can count on to pull a rabbit out of the hat at will â be it figuring out the perfect menu for the company Offsite, or adding the WOW touch to a big pitch presentation
HO HO HO! Get your folks into the spirit of the season Of all the festivals, Christmas awakens the strongest and most heartfelt associations, even at work. There is a yearning, a desire and a smile spread across our faces. It takes us back to our childhood stories that spark memories of mugs of hot chocolate, mistletoes, snowflakes, Santaâs gifts, enlivening trees and gingerbread houses!
Santaâs on the lookout forâ¦
Santa Claus brings in a lot of love, luck and happiness not just for kids but for grown ups too. Bring fun to your workplace and celebrate the season of joy. Santa is on the look out for a few people in the office. Employees can tag each other if they think they are the ones whom Santa is searching for.
The Office Prankster
The Office Prankster
The Super Spy
The Super Spy
The Office Bestie
The Office Bestie
The Question Mark
The Question Mark
The 5 more minutes one
Hey, just 5 more min!
The Private Concert Hero
The private concert hero!
The Nameless Buddy
The Nameless Buddy
Every Grand Journey Starts With A Single Step
Ask your employees to share the best advice theyâve ever received, their âbest moments at workâ or their favourite quotes â and post them on Empuls.
Tag interns or write a post for them which can become a personal âtrophyâ, memento or source of inspiration for them from their peers.
You can also use the below cards one by one and let your employees put their comments on each. Every comment would be an inspiration to the young folks who are all set to step-up their intern period.
Employee recognition and appreciation are pretty common around the office these days. But what about the boss? Managers and supervisors often get left out of the conversation when it comes to appreciation. Yet they are a key part of the success of any team. Take the lead in helping your folks appreciate their leaders differently
- 1.The Figure-it-out Boss- The one who gives confidence, 'Worry not, we'll figure a way out'
The Figure it Out Boss
2. The Super Stylish Boss - That style icon leader who gives us some major fashion goals to set
The Super Stylish Boss
3. The King of Comedy Boss - The leader to whom humor seems to be a natural talent
The King of Comey Boss
4. The Nothing is Impossible Boss - The leader who makes the impossible seem like a breeze and say, Why Not? Let's make it happen!
The Nothing is Impossible Boss
5. My Buddy Boss - The Cool Pal Boss who is more of a friend than a Boss
My Buddy Boss
6. The Late Night Boss - 9 PM, 10 PM, 12 AM... This Boss is sure to be of your help whatever time the clock ticks
The Late Night Boss
7. The Early Bird Boss - The one who is all fresh and ready to start the day super-bright
The Early Bird Boss
8. The Tea-Partner Boss - The Tea or Chai-Sutta Boss whose favorite line is, 'Let's catch up for a tea & then discuss'
International Friendship Day is celebrated on 30 July to mark the importance of friends and friendship in life. The day also advocates the role that friendship plays in promoting peace in several cultures across the world. Workplace friends may have their own unique contours and colours, but they share some universal traits of friendship like warmth, understanding, selfless-ness and yes, the most special ability of a friend : âMatching your level of crazy!â
More than just colleagues, they are your
The reunion of F.R.I.E.N.D.S series was something we all waited for and it surely took us back to each and every episode we loved watching over the years.
Time to check out the types of F.R.I.E.N.D.S that you can find here right at your office!
The Perfectionist - Monica Geller
Tag the super perfect F.R.I.E.N.D Monica Geller who is always on time & will always be the bossâs favourite and sometimes can remind you of the monthly tasks, schedules them, and sets deadlines for you to accomplish.
The Sarcastic yet Witty - Chandler Bing
Tag that witty, sarcastic, and a little awkward F.R.I.E.N.D Chandler Bing who can be the most interesting person in the office who will always crack you up and keep you entertained. There is never a dull moment when they are around
The Sweet, But Quirky Friend- Pheobe Buffay
Tag that unapologetically lively & kind F.R.I.E.N.D Phoebe Buffay who could go the extra mile to help you with your tasks or do anything and everything crazy that suits their will and will be super proud about it
The Nerd- Ross Geller
Tag that Nerd F.R.I.E.N.D Ross Geller at work who is always the most amped up about any meeting or HR events held in the office. They will be the first ones there, and also the most talkative & active when it comes to work!
The Foodie Friend- Joey Tribbiani
Every office has its own Joey Tribbiani, Tag that foodie F.R.I.E.N.D who is always up for trying out the new food joint that just opened up or doesn't need a reason at all to order boxes of pizza/burger/fries
The Fashionista Friend - Rachel Green
Tag that stylish, unique, trendy, and sophisticated F.R.I.E.N.D Rachel Green who would be kind enough to help you out with your wardrobe shopping, and keeps you up with the latest trends and style
Colors are fun- They lift our spirits and keeps us happy. Use Color Badges to tag your favorite work buddy
Tag your favorite coffee partner at work
Tag the one who defines 'peace'
Tag the Angry Bird at work
Tag the one who comes to your mind when you have to gossip a thing or two!
Tag your travel pal at work
Tag that pefect foodie partner whose company who enjoy while exploring food
Coffee evokes strong emotions, itâs also easy to get people to talk, act and engage over it.
âï¸Label Your Coffee Folks âï¸
Here are different types of coffee lovers, tag the people who you think fit the type. Scroll down to see which types did we miss, and which one are you? Tag a friend or tag yourself :)
- 1.The No-Complaints Coffee Buddy - The coffee connoisseur, who wonât accept anything that isnât the best of the best. They know in-depth the differences between coffee beans for fun because coffee truly is life.
2. The Caramel Decaf Latte with Skinny Milk Buddy - The one whose coffee order is not less than 5 words long - Mix all the fancy flavors, sugar substitutes, and maybe even milk alternatives together
3. The Snobby Filter Kid - The coffee connoisseur, who wonât accept anything that isnât the best of the best. They know in-depth the differences between coffee beans for fun because coffee truly is life
4. The 17 large Americanos a Day- This is the ultimate coffee addict. Without at least 3 coffees a day, thereâs no chance you will even see them outside of their home.
5. The Super-Stressed Coffee Fellow- That type of co-worker that doesnât really drink coffee much on regular days, but when it comes to being productive and needs to pull an all-nighter, coffee is needed, and in huge amounts
A 30-Day Better Me Challenge activity on Empuls encourages employees to take one challenge per day and also to nominate their colleagues to take up the challenge. Encourage them to post pictures of their tasks &, reward them points for acing each day activity.
Challenge your teams to ace the fitness tasks and let them win points for each of the tasks they complete.
Task 1 - Post a video link of completing 1 min plank challenge on empuls (youtube link can be posted)
Health experts commonly recommend eight 8-ounce glasses, which equals about 2 liters, or half a gallon a day.
Task 2- Drink 8 glasses of water and post a selfie of yours with your water mug/bottle
Eat Healthy, Think Better
Task 3 - Post a pic of your healthy meal today & challenge another colleague to post their healthy meal
Thoughts come clearly when one walks
Task 4 - Post a pic of the max steps you take today. (Brownie points for the one with the maximum steps)
Peace begins with a Smile
Task 5 - Post a great pic of yours where you are smiling your heart out.
You've been ticketed by the Desk Police :-) |Clean Desk = Clear Mind|
Task 6- Tidy up your messy desk/room/desktop or mails and post a pic of the clean set-up
Yoga heals the soul
Task 7 - Yogi or not, take 30 mins of your time and spend time for your mind & soul. Post a pic of your favorite yoga pose - Vrikasana to Shavaasana, what's your favorite?
Video calls with our colleagues give us the flexibility to connect whether theyâre sitting across the table or tuning in from a hotel room across the world. It's always cool to see and talk to the people we work with every day.
Task 8 - Post a happy screenshot of a video call shot with a colleague or your team. (Brownie points for the most fun pic)
Diwali is not just a close family affair, itâs a gala. A great time to nurture office relationships too, as workplaces are just like their second homes. Diwali calls for a grand celebration at offices also! Let us look at some fresh Diwali celebration ideas on empuls to have a little more âJOYâ.
ð¥ Pataka Awards / Firecracker Awards ð¥
Spoof awards or recognition of your peers â itâs your choice! The Dhamaka will be worth it for sure
A quirky award ceremony this Diwali where everyone gets to know each other in an interesting way by nominating their colleagues. The award ceremony follows a very creative and engaging process of peer nomination and selection of the winners by the employees themselves. The awards are based on characteristics, quirky behaviors, and personality traits that all of us display.
Employees can have fun by coining each other these titles through peer-to-peer awards that you can set up for them or you can post these titles and employees can tag each other on who best deserves the title.
The Calm Cracker
The Explosive Award
The Atom Bomb
The Dhamakedar Laugh
A Healthy Inside Starts From A Healthy Outside
Workplaces are often associated with stress, stagnant activity, and even a decline in health. We believe workplaces should be the opposite â You should encourage employees to be proactive about their health, which starts with staying healthy even when you spend most of your day indoors. When a workplace enables and empowers its employees to make wise food choices, it influences their long-term wellness, confidence, and productivity.
Remind your folks about healthy eating habits and tidbits all this week : Such as the importance of staying hydrated with at least 2 litres of water per day. Eating more frequently in smaller portions, instead of a few large meals. Remind them to add immunity-rich diet foods and to cut down on junk diet. Some fun challenges/campaign would surely keep them up while they develop and maintain clean eating habits :)
A Scavenger hunt during your virtual calls or through a post on empuls where employees can post the pictures on the comments for each card below will kindle a friendly health challenge among your folks.
The first ones to post the below on empuls
or, the first 3/5/10 people to post the following
Motherâs Day underlines the unmatched function mothers play in our lives - and by extension, in shaping the larger ecosystem of society, workplaces and communities. So letâs celebrate Motherhood in all its awesome avatars today - be it working mothers, mothers of your peers, famous mothers of leaders and legends, and of course, your own âMom Dearestâ!
Mothers Day Scavenger Hunt
This Digital Motherâs Day Scavenger Hunt is one of the most fun virtual Motherâs Day activities your employees will love. Empuls the prompts one by one. Players rush o to retrieve the object. The first participants to post and show o the item/pic on empuls wins points. You could also award honorary points to the most interesting submission.
Here are some starter prompts to use for your game.
For the Mothers in your organization
One of the easiest ways to celebrate Motherâs Day online is to kick off virtual meetings with holiday icebreaker questions or post on empuls the below questions as separate posts and let employees give their answers on the comments for each post
Here are some sample Motherâs Day Icebreakers:
Fatherâs Day is the perfect opportunity to recognize and thank every dad for being a superhero who rocks each day - be it at the workplace or the home front
The most important thing this Fatherâs Day is to remind every father how special they are. Whether ones celebrating their father, spouse, step-father, brother, or a role model. Let your employees tag their fathers, themselves or anyone they know for each title and share their pics for the respective badges.
Super Dad Badges
Encourage your employees to tag their fathers names for the cool badges you post on empuls on the occasion of Fatherâs Day. Encourge them to tag their father's names for the badges they can relate to the most and post a pic of their father or themselves(if they fall in that category) under the respective badges. Let them make sure they show their dad, he is a celebrity at your office today.
- 1.Tag the dear dad who clung to his Nokia 3100 when everyone else had switched to smartphones.
The Gadget-Obsessed Dad
2. Tag your father's name if they are always in the âhappeningâ on family whatsapp groups.
The Forward Message King
3. Tag your dear dad if he is known to experiment and dish out amazing food for the family.
The Masterchef Dad
4. Tag your dear father's name if he is known to instantly start a conversation with youths on the latest trends, be it cars, gadgets, celebrities or viral topics.
The Trendy Dad
5. Tag the dad who ferries you everywhere and makes sure you are right on the doorstep of your friendsâ house or at your destination however old you are.
The Overprotective Dad
6. Tag your daddy dearest if he does not talk much, but his mere presence was enough to set you quaking in your knees as a child.
The Intimidating Dad
7. Tag your dad's name here if, âBack in my timeâ is your Nostalgic Dadâs favourite opening line.
The Nostalgic Dad
8. Tag your dear dad's name and pic here if he is the Daddy Fix-It who knows to fix anything with a wrench or a hammer. He could put together a new toy, assemble a new race car bed or install a Swedish sauna in the basement in no time.
The Handyman Dad
Kudos to the superwomen at work - Here are Superwomen Badges, Tag the colleague who you think will best fit the title.
- 1.Tag the Superwoman who's always ready to help when the going gets tough.
2. Tag the Superwoman who makes us believe 'hustling' is just her thing.
3. Tag the Superwoman who has the 'seventh sense' to sense any danger & crushes it with full power.
4. Tag the Superwoman who, 'thinks on her feet' & uses her wits to find solutions.
5. Tag the Superwoman whose young mind is up for any challenge and comes out on top of it.
6. Tag the superwoman who magically binds the team together.
Let National Superhero Day be one of our reasons to celebrate the workplace heroes who play a huge role in our everyday lives. Encourage your employees to be a part of a culture that appreciates and honour each other's contributions. Hi-fi, shoutout, awards, special mentions - Get your teams to do all that they want to keep each otherâs morale high!
- 1.The Lightening Hero- Tag the one who spots ways to improve processes & accomplish tasks swiftly at lightning speed
2. The X-ray Master- Tag the who has a good eye for detail and the ability to step back, analyze a situation, and act on it with full power
3. The Influential Maestro- Tag the one who has the power to influence and is super skilled at persuading any given role at its best
4. Hulkivator- Tag the one who has limitless power to get things done. Sometimes, they can be impatient or may go through walls, nevertheless, they make things happen!
5. One- Pulse Man- Tag the one who has the superpower to sense and feel the pulse of people and instances. Emotional Intelligence - happens to be their second name!
6. DataMan- Tag the one who has an unhuman power when one needs to figure out difficult problems and go through mountains of data, they are the ones to come for Magic rescue
7. Captain Positivity- Tag the one who has the superficial power to stay positive in the hardest conditions imaginable. They use their Positivity Shield to fight off any negative vibe that comes by!
8. Dr. Futuristic- Tag the one who has the rare ability to see the detailed future. They are the âSteve Jobsâ of the company â the visionaries. They predict trends and keep coming up with new solutions.
9. Professor E- Tag the one who possesses an unnatural power of empathy. They have the power to intuitively hear the unvoiced questions & give comfort to those in need.
10. Wooperman- Tag the one who wins Others Over A.K.A. âMan of Friendsâ. They make friends in a jiffy & can wave out a Hi to anyone & everyone in the office
A Scavenger Hunt has always been a great way to get employees moving and in action. Use the below clue cards to run a scavenger hunt on empuls. Split participants into teams and empuls your lists of clues
Office Blooper award.ai
Office Blooper Source file
- 1.For the employee who is inseparable from their cups of coffee!
2. For the employee who doesn't even have time for this award!
3. For the employee who believes everything is unforgettable!
4. For the most talkative one in the office!
5. For the employee who burns the midnight oil like there is no tomorrow!
6. No matter when you email this coworker, whether theyâre in a meeting or dead asleep, somehow, they manage to respond in 0.2 seconds.
7. For the employee who lives and breathes social media!
8. When you need a pep talk, this coworker is there to get you back in the game. Get them a whistle!
Recognizes the sacrifices of your nocturnal smarties, who often end up missing special occasions and even everyday events, because they sleep while the rest of the world functions on a 9-5 schedule.
To keep the spirit high and splash some humor around, here are some Night Shift Themes Memes you can share with your team to pull a good laugh!
National Compliment Day.ai
National Compliment Day Source file
Valentine's Day Source file
Office Valentine Titles - Fun Edition
Yes, we know that this is that time of the year when everyone at work is excited, and the air is charged with love! Time to take things easy and light by having a little fun, not in our usual style. Below are some funny love titles that you can post, let your employees tag each other, and have the little laugh we all deserve this day!
- 1.Hitched to work - The absolute workaholic who shares an inseparable relationship with work
2. Sensational Scientist- The naturally gifted one who needs no research on the topic of love
3. The Mathematical Mind - The one who is known to make calculative approaches
4. Hilarious Heart - The one who captures hearts with their with & humor
5. King of Hearts - The one who captures everyoneâs attention and is a favorite of all
6. Historical Heartbreaker - The one who is known to break hearts and has broken too many to keep count of.
Fun New Year resolution cards_.ai
New Year Resolution Source file
Scan QR Code to Get Mobile App
Get Empuls on Google Play
Get Empuls on Apple App Store